With years of experience, Grant Goodman realized that people have many questions about the complicated maze of law. He has taken time to answer some of those important questions. Please read the information and give us a call so we can help you make it through your legal issue.
Why You Should Hire A Personal Injury Attorney
Why do GEICO and other auto insurance companies separately spend over a BILLION dollars a year in advertising? Do they really want to help you in your time of need?
You’ve been in a crash. Someone was more focused on his cell phone than his driving and plowed into the back of your car. What are you to do? How do you get your car fixed? Should you turn it into your own auto insurance company? Is it OK to talk to the insurance adjuster? Should you give a recorded statement? Who should you talk to? Do you have to sign those papers from the other driver’s insurance company? AAAARRRRHHHH!
Quickly it becomes overwhelming. What happens when life changes in a second but it takes months to put the pieces back together? It’s so unfair that just because some inattentive driver made a mistake that you now have all of these burdens and responsibilities.
You can go it alone. Many do. The insurance company you now have to fight against hopes they can deal with you directly. This is why they spend so much in advertising. They know they hold all of the cards and hope they can deal with you directly. They do this for a living and know you don’t.
Do you need an attorney? Only if you want someone truly on your side to level the playing field. Consider some of the benefits:
- Assessing Claim Experience - Personal injury attorneys are experienced with cases like yours. They handle them every day, and will be able to tell you, immediately, if your case is worth pursuing. Following their advice, you can avoid the expense of litigation if your attorney feels that you are unlikely to win.
- No Fees If You Don’t Recover – Your personal injury attorney works on a contingency fee. In other words, if you don’t win your case, you will not pay any attorney’s fees.
- Red Tape – Your experienced personal injury attorney can wade through the myriad of paperwork that is common to personal injury cases allowing you to get on with your life.
- Investigative Team – A team of investigators with experience in specialized areas will examine all the technical aspects of your case.
- Objectivity – It’s very difficult to see the facts clearly when you are experiencing pain, anger, frustration and/or fear. Your personal injury attorney will be objective, and brings the voice of reason to your case.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution – Sometimes a long complicated trial isn’t always the best solution. That is when your experienced personal injury attorney would use ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution). An example of ADR would be mediation and arbitration. This saves you time, money and emotional strain.
- Experience Working with Other Attorneys – During the fact-finding part of the litigation, parties are expected to exchange facts and documents. Your personal injury attorney has the expertise to deal with the other side’s attorney quickly and effectively.
- Experience with Insurance Companies – Working with insurance companies is second nature to an experienced personal injury attorney. He will never be confused or pressured no matter what tactics the insurance company employs to try to force a quick, cheap settlement.
- Best Settlements – In the personal injury cases that are resolved rather than tried, your experienced attorney will negotiate the best possible and quick settlement on your behalf.
- Best Jury Verdicts – In the cases where you need to go to trial, and you are in the hands of an experienced personal injury attorney, you can expect that your attorney will develop a legal strategy designed to get you all the compensation you so rightfully deserve.
For cases of every size, having a sensitive, determined, focused, experienced and nice personal injury attorney may make a huge difference. For a free consultation call The Goodman Law Firm at 216-928-9990. When you’ve been injured, you need a "Goodman" on your side.
Mr. Goodman has been inspired to become a trial lawyer by personally witnessing too much corporate greed at the expense of “the little guy/gal.” He prides himself on providing quality service and care for each of his clients.
Mr. Goodman is driven by his passion for fair and ethical representation. Over his 20 year career, Mr. Goodman has personally managed and litigated thousands of cases on behalf of his clients obtaining millions of dollars in needed and well-deserved compensation.
While he handles cases involving medical mistakes, animal bites & attacks, crashes & collisions, premises liability/slip and fall, legal malpractice, and civil rights violations and has obtained tens of millions of dollars in compensation for his clients, Mr. Goodman recognizes that the most important case he'll ever handle is yours.
His firm is built on the notion that you only have one opportunity to obtain full and fair compensation. Mr. Goodman prides himself on taking the time to understand your unique challenges so that he can be your best advocate.
We Care About You
We Put You First
We will represent you unwavering with class, dignity and focus. We at the Goodman Law Firm know how hard it can be to find an Ohio attorney who really puts the interests of their injured clients first.
The Personal Touch
We deeply care about our clients and their cases, and we work really hard to ensure that you get the best outcome so you can move forward. You are far more than just a case number to us. We know that you have family, friends, loved ones and co-workers who cherish you and need you to recover as quickly as possible.